Coury Hospitality today announced that Tom Santora will serve as the company’s Chief Commercial Officer, as well as Managing Director of both Hotel Vin, an Autograph Collection boutique hotel, and Harvest Hall, a food hall offering hand-crafted cuisine and entertainment options. Both are part of Grapevine Main, a $114 million mixed-use development in Grapevine, Texas.
In his role as Chief Commercial Officer, Santora is responsible for the commercial strategy and advancement of the Coury Hospitality brand. Santora will create and drive innovative branding, marketing, and business development strategies to increase awareness, capture market share and drive revenue for the luxury hospitality brand. Santora will lead revenue management, sales, e-commerce, customer loyalty, branding, advertising, communications, and digital marketing strategies.
In addition to his responsibilities as Chief Commercial Officer, Santora will oversee the development, opening and daily operations of Hotel Vin and Harvest Hall, both opening the summer of 2020. Hotel Vin will be a part of Marriott’s Autograph Collection, which is committed to celebrating individuality by curating one-of-a-kind travel experiences
• 120 luxurious guestrooms inclusive of six suites and one Presidential suite – all featuring state-of-the-art amenities
• Third Rail – the all-day dining venue showcasing locally sourced and curated cuisine, spirits and craft beer
• Full-service lobby bar featuring hand-crafted cocktails
• Four private dining rooms inclusive of a wine room and a hidden alcove perfect for small gatherings
• Meeting and event space totaling nearly 15,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor space, including its ballroom which will have more than 4,000 square feet of space