Registering to Vote
You must be registered to vote in the city in which you currently reside and you must be registered 30 days prior to any election in which you wish to vote.
Deadline for May 4, 2019 Election
The deadline to register to vote in the May 4 Election is April 4, 2019.
Voter registration cards are available at:
- City Secretary's Office in City Hall
200 S. Main St.
- Grapevine Public Library
1201 Municipal Way
- You can also download an application from Tarrant County Elections.
Have you Moved Within Tarrant County?
If you moved from one place to another in the same county, you’ll need to notify the Tarrant County Elections Administrator.
There are several ways to do this:
- Correct your current voter registration certificate on the back and return it to Tarrant County Elections, 2700 Premier Street, Ft. Worth, TX 76111
- Fill out a new voter registration application form and check the “change” box
- When you apply for or change your Texas driver’s license, change your voter information at the same time
- You can change your information online at the Secretary of State’s Voter Registration Name / Address Change website
The changes that you make will be forwarded to your county voter registrar for processing. You will be mailed a new certificate with your new address and be able to vote in your new precinct 30 days after you submitted your change. If you miss the 30-day deadline to change information on your voter registration certificate, you may vote in your former precinct as long as you still reside in the political subdivision conducting the election.
- Tarrant County Elections Administration: 817.831.VOTE (8683)
- Texas Secretary of State Voter Registration: 1.800.252.VOTE (8683)
For more information on elections contact the City Secretary’s Office at 817.410.3182.